Welcome to WAESPAA
The Western Australian Education Support Principals and Administrators Association (WAESPAA) is a professional association representing the interests of the Education Support sector in all schools. WAESPAA is formally recognised by Government, the Department of Education and the School Curriculum and Standards Authority (SCASA).
The purposes of the Association are:
- to promote the role and status of education support administrators;
- to advocate for a range of educational services for students with disabilities;
- to promote the professional development of education support administrators and key personnel;
- to promote research and excellence in education support;
- to liaise with other organisations whose views and activities affect the development and standing of education support services and facilities;
- to provide a forum for the development of policies and exchange of ideas that relate to students and staff in education support; and,
- to promote, whether directly or by way of joint membership agreements with other associations, the interests of education support administrators.
Services to WAESPAA members include:
- Quality professional learning for members and non-members;
- Subsidised costs to Annual events including the twice year Big Day Out, Networking Events and Annual Conference;
- An avenue to celebrate quality in the Education Support sector through the annual Education Support Awards;
- An email communication forum for Department of Education members;
- Regular e - Newsletters with comprehensive information relevant to the Education Support sector;
- Access to the Member section of the WAESPAA website; and,
- Education Support representation within the Department of Education and other government and non-government forums both locally and nationally.
C/- Gwynne Park ESC
11 Tijuana Road
Brookdale WA 6112
Please fill in your details and a member of WAESPAA will be in touch