You are eligible for FULL Membership (Ordinary Membership $200pa) if you are:
- A Substantive Principal or Deputy Principal of a government Education Support School, Centres or facility.
- A Relieving or acting Principal or Administrator of a government Education Support School, Centre or Facility for the period of the position.
- A Substantive Education Support Principal or Administrator on temporary secondment to other duties.
- A leader in an equivalent position subject to the approval of the Executive Committee by a 75% majority vote.
You are eligible for Associate Membership ($175 pa) if you are a:
- Level 3 Classroom Teacher in a government Education Support School, Centre or Facility.
- Teacher working in a WA government Education Support School, Centre or Facility and are seeking to obtain the necessary skills and experience to become a Principal or Administrator in the Education Support Context.
- Former Association member who has resigned or retired from employment with the Department of Education WA.
- Principal or Administrator (or their equivalent) in non-government schools.
- Member of other national or international Education Support Associations.
- Director or Senior Executive in the WA Department of Education.
- Senior positions in Educational Institutions.
- Former Association member who currently hold a substantive administrative position other than that of an Education Support Principal or Deputy Principal.
- Principal or Deputy Principal of government Primary or Secondary schools whose professional interests include Education Support / supporting children with special education need.
If you meet the eligibility described above, please click below to register.
Membership upon Application
You may apply to the WAESPAA Executive for an Associate Membership if
- You hold any other leadership role, not specified above, supporting children with special education need.
Membership requests are subject to the approval of Executive (75% Majority Vote).
If you would like to apply for Associate Membership, please send an email to the WAESPAA Secretary outlining the following:
- Your name & position / title
- Your contact details
- Organisation name
- The specific industry or sector you are working in – e.g. Education, Government, Non-Government etc.
- Summary of current Special Education Need role supporting children with disability / experience
We look forward to hearing from you.